Day 3 of Blessings and Thank Yous

  • Thank you God for those who've sacrificed and are sacrificing themselves in the quest for freedom and justice.
  • I am blessed to have a teenage son who still thinks it's OK to go the the movies with his mom.
  • I am blessed to be a second mom to my wonderful daughter.
  • I am blessed to have moved to Texas to discover myself and renew my relationship with the Lord.
  • I am blessed to have a daddy who loved me unconditionally and who is now waiting on me from heaven. He's been living with Jesus for 13 years this month and I still miss him terribly.
As I think about these and other blessings in my life, it makes me sad that I don't tell people more often what they mean or have meant to me. We are all sooo busy or at least think we are. How incredible would it be if we (I) took time to say "thank you?" What a small price to bless someone else.  I will try to do better.

Comments