SPRING! SPRING! SPRING!

40 X 16 = 640
Yes, that's correct. 640 lbs of dirt. That is what I moved today. Then I planted a flat (36) verbina and about that many daylilies and transplanted about 2 dozen sections of monkey grass!

The beautiful verbina. The 6 packs were on sale at
Lowe's. Reg. $1.97/6   SALE .98/6
WOO HOO

The verbina don't show up too well, but you can
see all the daylilies. Got them from a friend who had 4 pots she no longer wanted.

My daylilies are suppose to be similar to this.
A red and yellow Daylily. Daylilies fall into ...Image via Wikipedia

Look closely, my shadow's at the bottom. HA.

As you can see, this will be quite a flower bed
when it's finished.

Just had to show the dirt on my jeans.
Definitely needed me some Cullen and Grayson
Bunt today!

I will have to find more bedding plants and then lay down the mulch. Spring is definitely in the air.

The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. Isaiah 35:1-2


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments