Thank Yous

I have gotten away from my list of thank yous. That is what happens when we allow life to interfere with our conversations with GOD.

  • Thank YOU, GOD for answering the prayers of friends suffering from breast cancer.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for answering the prayers of friends who are in mourning.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for answering the prayers of friends who are in transition.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for answering the prayers of friends need to see your clear direction.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for answering the prayers of friends who've recently become parents both naturally and through adoption.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for parents willing to give their babies a new life by giving them to others.
  • Thank YOU, GOD for  friends who follow YOU totally and follow no matter where you lead.


  • I am also thankful for the opportunity to tell my husband Happy 29th Father's Day.

  • I am thankful for an earthly Father, who has been in heaven for13 years, for loving me almost as unconditionally as my Heavenly Father.

  • I am thankful for the work ethic, compassion and honesty he instilled in me and hope I honor his memory every day.

  • I am thankful that he allowed me wings and a net.

  • I am thankful that he respected my marriage and my commitment to my husband.

  • I am thankful that he was always real and never hid behind a mask.

  • I am thankful that he faced his death sentence (lung cancer) with grace and perseverance. Teaching me that it isn't always about how you live but how you die.

  • I am thankful that he always said "I Love You."
He was my teacher, my hero, my standard and my fail safe for so many years. I look forward to seeing him again. I pray that I will be as good a mother as he was a daddy.

Comments