THE SENIOR YEAR

I can't believe that this is our last year in high school .WOW! Where did the time go. It has been so incredible to look back over the last 18 years and revel in God's blessings. You always wonder what God has planned for your newborn. Wouldn't it be great if HE chose to let the parents in on HIS plans?
These are the words that hung in Alex's room the first 3 years of his life.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
Psalm 91:11
And these are the words that I painted over his door 15 years ago.
Sons are a heritage from the Lord.
Psalm 127:3
I stand in awe of the complexities and talents that make up my son. I love to study him (which isn't easy) and discover the parts of us that he carries. His dad's & sister's bone structure, my coloring, my maternal grandfather's eyes, crooked pinky fingers from Keith's dad . These are just a few of the components that GOD used to create my unique, wonderful and gifted son.


My plan is to treasure and capture as many memories as possible over the next year.


Comments